Related Links
   FAQ
   Press
   About Us


Founded in 1954 with the acquisition of a six-unit building, The Hamilton Company, owned by Harold Brown, has become one of the largest privately-held real estate organizations in New England. 

Originally involved in residential development, The Hamilton Company, Inc. has grown into a full-service real estate firm, managing and leasing over 2,800,000 square feet of commercial space and in excess of 5,200 residential units, and developing and constructing both residential and commercial projects throughout Greater Boston.

The Hamilton Company is supported by 170 full-time employees. The Company has full-time accounting, legal, architectural, construction, maintenance, information technolgy and property management departments to assist in the management and leasing needs of all of the Company's commercial and residential buildings.


Chairman Emeritus
Harold Brown
Director of Commercial Leasing
Patrick Reardon
Chairman
Guilliaem Aertsen
General Counsel
Linda Vaccaro
Co-CEO  Chief Financial Officer
Andrew Bloch
Director of Construction
Stephen Weinig 
Co-CEO  Chief Operating Officer
Jameson Brown
Director of Architecture
Samara Tilkin






   Home   Residential   Commercial   Parking   Tenant Services   About Us   Contact Us
                                                                           © 2018 The Hamilton Company. All Rights Reserved.